“Father of the fatherless… is God in His holy habitation” (Psalm 68:5)
Dr. James White Confronts City Council
Watch as Dr. James White confronts the Phoenix City Council and shares his thoughts on abortion. He compares the horrors of abortion to that of Nazi Germany by telling the story of the Buchenwald concentration camp in Weimar Germany.
Dr. White then asked the question, “How will history treat us?” Within the borders of the city of Phoenix, more innocent children have been killed than ever were in the Buchenwald concentration camp.
Who is Dr. James White
Dr. James White is the director of Alpha and Omega Ministries, a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics. He has authored or contributed to more than twenty-four books, including The King James Only Controversy, The Forgotten Trinity, The Potter’s Freedom, and The God Who Justifies. He serves as Pastor/Elder of Apologia Church in Arizona with Jeff Durbin, Luke Pierson, and Zack Morgan. He has been married to Kelli for more than thirty-seven years and has two children and four grandchildren.
James White Debates
Dr. James White is an accomplished debater, having engaged in more than one-hundred sixty-five moderated, public debates around the world with leading proponents of Roman Catholicism, Islam, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Mormonism, as well as critics such as Bart Ehrman, John Dominic Crossan, Marcus Borg, and John Shelby Spong. In recent years He has debated in such locations as Sydney, Australia, as well as mosques in Toronto, London, and South Africa.
Dr. White’s Education
James White graduated with a BA from Grand Canyon University and an MA from Fuller Theological Seminary. He earned ThM, Th.D. and D.Min. degrees from Columbia Evangelical Seminary.
In 2017, Dr. White began working on a Ph.D in textual criticism at North-West University in Potchefstroom, South Africa.
Books by Dr. James White
- The Potter’s Freedom: A Defense of the Reformation and a Rebuttal To Norman Geisler’s Chosen But Free
- The Forgotten Trinity
- What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Qur’an
- The God Who Justifies
- Scripture Alone: Exploring the Bible’s Accuracy, Authority and Authenticity
- The Sovereign Grace of God: A Biblical Study of the Doctrines of Calvinism
- Debating Calvinism: Five Points, Two Views
- Drawn By The Father
- Mary–Another Redeemer?
- The Same Sex Controversy: Defending and Clarifying the Bible’s Message About Homosexuality
- Answers to Catholic Claims: A Discussion of Biblical Authority
- Justification by Faith
- The Fatal Flaw: Do the teachings of Roman Catholicism Deny the Gospel?
- English country life, by Martingale
- The King James Only Controversy: Can You Trust Modern Translations?
- Grieving: Your Path Back to Peace
- The Roman Catholic Controversy
- Is the Mormon My Brother?
- Letters to a Mormon Elder
- Pulpit Crimes: The Criminal Mishandling of God’s Word
- God’s Sovereign Grace
- From Toronto to Emmaus: The Empty Tomb and the Journey from Skepticism to Faith
- What’s With the Mutant in the Microscope: Stuff to Know When Science Says Your Uncle Is a Monkey
- What’s With the Dudes at the Door?
Help us save lives.
Be Informed. Always
Receive the newest stories and resources directly to your inbox. abortion.
Be informed. Always.
Receive the newest stories and resources directly to your inbox.